Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

More Peter Pan Port Stuff

Here's some more work in progress with my portfolio stuff.  I'm kinda working on them all at the same time bit by bit. Keep in mind on some of them I still have stuff I know I need to fix/render but haven't had the chance to yet. I'm also freaking out a bit because it's due on the 20th and I have a lot of homework/projects due in my other classes this week too.  I hope I can finish everything on time and of great quality. D:





Feedback greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Alex

1 comment:

  1. Alex:
    They are looking pretty good to me so far. It just looks like you have a bit of rendering, like you said, to really flesh them out. You have strong color choices and compositions for the most part, just keep in mind what you want to be the focal point as you're rendering.

    Remember the perspective when you're doing the bedroom scene, this is particularly important since there are so many 90° angles in it. The mermaid scene didn't quite read as being underwater on my first read. Now I see it, but if you can think of ways to really convince the viewer that it is underwater right away, I think that would help. Look at a lot of under water photos for reference.

    Also, there's something that doesn't feel quite right about the first image; I'll make a new post to show what i mean.

    ReplyDelete